The One with Itty Bitty Benjamin

The joy that surrounds the birth of a child is insurmountable and uncontainable.  It amazes me that someone so itty bitt can cause such great happiness.  This joy is simply awesome to photograph.  I like to think that years down the road, Benjamin will be able to look at these photos and know that there has never been a single day in his life that he was not loved.  I think every child deserves this love and this certainty of being loved.  Looking at these photos reminds me why I take pictures.  Memories are precious,  and pictures can recall the feelings you had during those precious memories.  I think that everyone deserves to have good pictures of special memories so that these little moments will never be forgotten.

Popular Posts

Photoshoot Request

Name

Email *

Message *